Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday day to me!!

So many of my friends have a blog and feel that I should have one too. At least that is what they (most everyone I know)keep telling me. Get a blog, you need a blog, do it dagnabit! So, I now have a blog, on my 55th birthday I am starting a blog.
I will be posting pics of my cat, cards I make, projects ... and I will be hopefully sharing my thoughts and random utterings that some of you seem to enjoy. I will not be advertising this until I get it going a little better but I do so hope that it fills the NEED that so many of you think I have.
I do have one more comment. Be careful what you wish for my dear friends, because you may just get want you think you want! LOL Linda aka Oz

7 comments:

  1. Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, all right! Forget YOU, this is a present to all who are inspired by you.... THANK YOU, SWEET LINDA, the GREAT and POWERFUL! This is a rockin' way to ring in a birthday, if ever there was one! WAHOOOO! Happy Birthday, dear gal! YEE HAW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I for one, am SO glad you created this blog! Love your humor, and now I won't have to go far to find it! Good luck on this new endeavor!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday, Linda! Good for you to start a blog to celebrate! I have a feeling I will be visiting here often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new blog, Linda! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, and welcome to blogland :)
    Happy Belated Birthday! What a fabulous day to start a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday and congrats on your new blog. Love it. Hope you have lots of fun here and thanks for sharing your tutorial. Off to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment, knowing you stopped just makes me giddy!