Friday, November 13, 2009

An Award with a string attached!


A string of questions that is. Sue (Stampin Sue) blessed me with an award for my little blog. This award comes with 35 questions that you have to answer with ONE word only. This is not an award this is a torture device!! Only ONE word per question. I read the question and have a paragraph or two ready to type out. How could she do this to me....

I know, quit your whining and post the list..hehe

1. Where is your cell phone? Dash
2. Your hair? Grey
3. Your mother? Pistol
4. Your father? Missed
5. Your favorite food? Cooked
6. Your dream last night? Scary
7. Your favorite drink? Cola
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? studio
10. Your hobby? Creating
11. Your fear? Loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive
13. Where were you last night? Asleep
14. Something that you aren't? male
15. Muffins? Apple
16. Wish list items? Numerous
17. Where did you grow up? Oregon
18. Last thing you did? Type
19. What are you wearing? Nothing
20. Your TV? Dusty
21. Your pets? Spoiled
22. Friends? Great
23. Your life? Good
24. Your mood? Pleasant
25. Missing Someone? daily
26. Vehicle? Broom
27. Something you're not wearing? Watch
28. Your favorite store? craft
29. Your favorite color? Rainbow
30. When was the last time you laughed? Everyday
31. Last time you cried? Everyday
32. Your best friend? Sister
33. One place that I go to over and over? Bathroom
34. Facebook? Nope
35. Favorite place to eat? couch

If you made it through all 35, leave a comment with this word in it (clown) and I will pick one lucky winner and send them some goodies! If you didn't make it all the way through...enjoy your nap...hehe! Thank you Sue, was fun.

Till next time, The Oz

10 comments:

  1. Hi Linda you are so quick thinking, and so witty laughed just reading your list. I got this award last week and all my answers are boring and ordinary!!!
    Sallyx

    PS almost forgot.(clown)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmmmm Clown?!? Ok I'll bite why clown? Linda I loved reading your answers, they are so much better than mine :D. Have a wonderful weekend xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so wish I inherited your humor and quick wit...I am so jealous!!! Had a good laugh...thanks!!! Oz please never stop CLOWNING around :)You always make me laugh and that is why I luv you so :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you imagine me as a class clown when I was in junior high? Well, not only was I a class clown, I was a school clown. The whole school love to laugh with me! Now every time I read your posts or descriptions, my class clown spirit will come to me and possess me...that's why I love to make funny comments. You bring out the inner clown in me :) muahahahha
    PS: Lovbe reading your answers. I got the same award from Sue(lucky me), but I need to find the answers...I think it's blowing in the W-I-N-D!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oz - I hate clowns, always have, always will. They are mean and ugly, aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Lucille K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made it all the way through! You are witty and a bit clownish (in a good way, not the axe murdering way) with your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved to read your answers and to proof it I`d type the "c" word, but I don`t want to be put into a draw... only if it means to get a crazy card from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a clown, Linda!! But that is why we love you! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just shorted out my computer from laughing until I cried! You're PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Oz the way you clown around so much and make light of everything really makes my day. and your short quick witted answers are sooo funny. Thanks for the Laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment, knowing you stopped just makes me giddy!