Thursday, November 26, 2009

Break out the POPCORN !!




I did it! I made my first video!! Me, Paula and BG! I am so GIDDY!! It took me way to many hours to film, edit and upload but I DID IT!

I can not find a way to upload it here to the blog yet so I am just giving you a link to Youtube. It is there and working and at this point that is a miracle.


The video is in 2 parts, it seems that once I start talking I can't stop. Please take the time to leave a comment letting me know what you think. I would like to make more and I am sure they will get better, but I need your input to help improve.




Paula did a video too and I will give you the links to that as soon as I get them. We had a good time, very good time, you will hear us cracking up on her video.

This is how supportive BG was.
>

Till next time, ENJOY! the Oz

11 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the videos Linda, hope you do some more! Sounds like you had fun making it! Thanks for sharing the technique and all the tips. And your kitty is too cute with her curled toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...FANTASTIC video Linda!!!! LOVE the 4 step result.....GORGEOUS!!! You had me cracking up....definitely fun to watch and I really enjoyed your "voice over".....don't change :) Looking forward to another soon!! Hugs, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oz... Awesome. I left a comment on Youtube... don't change a thing... I felt like it was just you and me having a chat and crafting... so much fun. I am definetly going to try the technique. Love the colours you used. Will be trying to find the Garden green ink...and you used the one distress ink I dont have... must get that too!!!! Please do more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a pay per view? Because I want to subscribe! Wow! What a star you are, Oz! Love your way of "telling the technique"!!! PLEASE keep them coming :) and a big thank to the neighbor for the camcorder!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Linda I'm now subscribed to you!!! I just loved your tutorials. I wouldn't change anything, as you did a fantastic job on those videos. Plus you sound exactly like I thought you would. Which is so nice. I can't wait for your next one :D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're HILARIOUS! I skipped straight over to the video and forgot to come back and comment HERE! HELLO! Fabulous, super elegant card! The tutorial is such fun! How cool it would be to craft with you IRL! I can't stand it! {I know there would be a LOT of ink and laughter! You're super ~ know that, Lovely Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Linda, I enjoyed your videos! Hope to see more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed your video and thought that it was great. The snowflake card turned out beautiful. I love the technique that you used and I use that technique quite often myself. It is one of my favorite techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved 'em!! And beautiful results! Must remember to try this on my own. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great videos! Loved them! I'm going to try that 4 step process. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment, knowing you stopped just makes me giddy!