Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Tim-ster had me at day 1



I am not sure how but I am going to move bridges, mountains and train stations if I have to make a project for all 12 days of t!m's tags. I just love his tags. He always puts fun in his tutorials also. If you haven't been there, you should treat your self. You can also see the tags from the last two years.

I know that a lot of people say he is just selling selling selling his stuff. I DON'T CARE! I love his stuff anyway. The products that carry his name deliver the goods. I have not been disappointed with any of the products that I have tried. I can manage to get the stuff I make look darn close to the stuff that they advertise with and I can assure you that is not the case with a lot of the products out there.

This card is inspired by Day 5's tag. I don't have any of the fragments so I used UTEE on the three elements. I have ideas sketched out for three of the days, whew this is gonna be tough. Cross your fingers for me.

till next time, ENJOY! the Oz

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! Love what you did - so clever and stunning! I love the 12 Tags, too - don`t need Tim to try and sell his stuff, I buy it anyway ;) Good luck to you - wouldn`t that be the greatest thing ever??

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you Linda :D. Tim's stuff is just the best & so easy to use. I love your tag!!! It looks stunning. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card!! wow! Tim is amazing, so are YOU!!! love this Linda!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Oz, simply beautiful!! And I agree... Tim products are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tags Linda,, I like Tims stuff too. Looks like we are all smitten!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, T!m delivers the goods every time! Love your card, totally gorgeous! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neva, neva, neva give up!! This one turned out really nice; I like how the light hits his beard! Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Ozzzz total georgousness!!!!!! Love the richness of the colors and your design..miss seeing your works of art. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment, knowing you stopped just makes me giddy!